This program is made possible by generous grants from the State of Nevada Department of Health and Human Services Grants Management Unit and Department of Welfare and Supportive Services.
The Family Resource Center allows for easy access for residents to learn about services and referrals to social service agencies. Programs are available to provide skills for self-sufficiency.
- Community Outreach
- Energy Assistance Program
- SNAP Application Assistance
- Medicaid Application Assistance
- TANF Application Assistance
- Rental & Utility Assistance Referrals
- Child Care Assistance
- Transportation Assistance
- And much, much more!