Thank you so much for your willingness to serve the youth of our community. All of our volunteer opportunities for the summer are currently filled. Applications received will be considered for service in the Fall. Thanks again for your support!
How to become A Regular Volunteer
1. Application and drug testing program . Click here to view a printable application or pick-up one up from any of our Clubhouse locations. Click here to view a printable drug testing program notice to applicants. Return both the completed application and the drug testing notice to applicants to any Clubhouse location.
2. Interview. An opportunity to discuss your volunteer interests and time availability so we can match you with an open volunteer position.
3. Screening. All volunteers must complete pre-placement drug testing and fingerprint background investigation. There is no fee incurred by volunteers. Review our background check policy here.
4. Orientation. An opportunity to learn about our history, philosophy, programs and volunteer policy.
What to Expect
- Regular volunteers are asked to commit to 3-4 hours/week for at least 12 weeks.
- You can submit your application at any time through out the year.
- You will be contacted to start the process.
- New volunteer screening takes about 30 days or more from the day you are first contacted us to when you can begin volunteering.
Community of Volunteers
Our Volunteer Management Program seeks to create mutually beneficial relationships between the Boys & Girls Clubs of Las Vegas and its volunteers that foster open communication, a rewarding experience and a productive partnership. We offer volunteers:
- Trainings on topics relevant to your service.
- Social & Networking Events
- Leadership opportunities within the Volunteer Management Program
- Recognition certificates as you reach service milestones
- Connection to over 700 individuals that volunteer with BGCLV each year
- Appreciation through the Volunteer of the Month & Annual Awards
- Ongoing support to give back doing something you love
For more information regarding volunteering please contact Steven Nichols at 702-253-2831 or firstname.lastname@example.org